Saturday, September 10, 2016

Misandry: Sirius Bizness

You ever been hanging out with your friends or browsing the web on various social networks or those meme pages and you come across the occasional sexist joke that demeans women in some way? You know what I'm talking about here, the women in the kitchen jokes, the make me a sandwich rubbish, and the classic "a woman with 2 black eyes has been told twice". It just grinds your gears till the machinery requires maintenance don't it? 

When you call these people out, they'll more than likely retort with the following: 

"Relax, we're just joking"
"You girls take everything so seriously"
"I don't actually think that you know"
"Lighten up"

But by god if your brittle minded feminine arse dares to make a joke at men's expense, you're greeted with such:

"NOT ALL MEN ARE GROSS DRINKERS"
"OH BUT IF IT WERE THE OTHER WAY AROUND YOU'D BE ANGRY"
"REVERSE SEXISM"
"THIS IS WHY I HATE WOMEN"

Don't say you've never seen such. Because I know you have.

Reverse sexism is pretty much another anti-feminist campaign to further powder MRAs' diapers and safeguard their precious fee-fees. The term just has no real meaning anymore, not like it ever did. It's just another deterrent of feminism so these "alpha male" douchebags can continue their misogynistic frat boy ways. 

I distinctly remember deliberately trolling r/MensRights on Reddit for posting a meme about male rape. I was sent multiple death threats, got called a cunt an ample amount of times, and overall got the reaction I expected. Hilariously enough, there were plenty of memes and posts that were in earnest trying to preach that only women are to blame for being raped or abused. The reverse sexism card stems from the "double standards of humour". For example, take a photo like this:



You'd probably see this captioned by some meninist saying "Now watch how much outrage there'd be if it said no women allowed". 

You know what? You're right. I wouldn't like it. Why? Because you've taken so many jabs at misogyny and treated it like a joke, said things like "she's just begging to get raped with those clothes on", "women get paid less cuz they suck at working", "make me a sandwich cunt", and god knows what else. And now suddenly here you are demanding that we be "equal" all because you're the one on the receiving end of discrimination. That doesn't make you funny, it makes you a spineless little dipshit who can't take his lumps when they're beginning to bud. 

PSA to all jokesters out there: if you're white, don't go around verbally bitch slapping women, minorities, and gays with your rude humour and then suddenly decide you don't find that kind of comedy funny when the tables turn. That's just disrespectful. I myself can handle some darker humour every now and then, hell I've even gotten some laughs out of some rape jokes. But one thing I will not stand for is if humour on an offenciveness basis only goes one way. 

Now I could conclude it here, but there's one more thing I want to showcase. This was found on Twitter when #masculinitysofragile was making the rounds:



Yes people. Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. These macho crass men here are legit in sexually oriental hell over the colour of a bloody iPhone model. Ignoring that you could just simply not buy the iPhone in that particular colour, I don't think homosexuality is the biggest of your troubles. No if you're pissing over something as venial as this, now would be an appropriate time to renounce your manliness permit. You're clearly not cut out for it. 

Stay humble my friends.

1 comment:

  1. A little stiff....ut I totally see your point. Humanity needs to change. Period.

    ReplyDelete